Thursday, October 18, 2007

Magazine I LOVE ENGLISH

Hi!
I'm Maria, I'm 15 years old. I live in Banyoles and I go to "Casa Nostra" school. My favourite subject is Art, but I don't like school very much. I like surf the internet and going out with my friends. I love go riding my horse with my friends. I love horses!

In the english workshop we are reading a magazine called "I love english".
My world is the first section, and there are a lot of curiosities!
In the first magazine, It talks about Daniel Radcliffe's car, the cars in the future, the most expensive bag, the british cows... There is very funny! The article of Daniel Radcliffe says: "Thanks to the Harry Potter films, Daniel Radcliffe is the now richest teenager in Britain. But Daniel's dream car is not a Rolls-Royce, Porche or ferrari, it's a Fiat Punto! Daniel is concerned about the environment, and the Fiat Punto is one of the top five "green" cars in Britain. I think that this is an interesting article! =)

Mariaa*

No comments: